Name: Zanderlyn "Juicebox" Amaya (you'll eventually find out why he has his nickname~)
Eye Color: Warm brown but sometimes wears teal contacts to match his hair
Hair color: Teal, but the original is medium brown with a reddish tinge.
Skin tone: smooth pale caramel (tans easy)
Birthdate: December 18th
Personality: Pretty much his zodiac! He's confident, adventurous, silly and a bit dumb. Always optimistic and a bit ignorant, he usually gets himself into situations he can't handle. He loves to talk, make new friends and have a good time! You'll figure him out once you talk to him, promise~
Bio: Kind of typical family life. He's half Thai(dad) and half Spanish(mom). His biological father is a deadbeat dad so he never really knew him. His mom had 3 children by his biological father, including himself. His mom remarried 4 years after Juicebox was born. Together they have 7 children and counting(daaamn!). The middle class family lives in Corona, California, where Juicebox grew up. He's the 3rd oldest of the 10! Growing up, his mom pushed piano on him. It wasn't much his thing. He practiced piano for 2 years before he even picked up a guitar. One day while his dad was at work, he sneaked into his parents room and played around with his dad's old guitar. That was the day Juicebox discovered his love for music. Before his dad got home that evening, Juicebox learned a whole song by ear. He preformed the song for his family and left them in awe. Later that week, his mom went out and got him a guitar of his own. (He named it Gusdo by the way. He was 9, okay!) On 7/27/12, his big sissy passed away while going to college in Norway. The forensics results ruled it as a suicide, although Juicebox has a hard time accepting that. It wasn't until after the death he figured out his application to the Saotome Academy was accepted. It took alot of thinking and discussing with his family, but he finally decided he was going to go. Music was his life.
Occupation: Never can keep a steady job. (He works at Pizza hut this week... I think? XD )
- Likes to play guitar
- Can sing pretty well
- Enjoys watching cartoons and doesn't care if he's 18
- Watches/ Reads yuri animes
- Is usually always hungry
- Has tattoos
- Pretty much only he can read his handwriting
- Bitches and moans until he gets what he want
- His sister passed away last year, doesn't like to talk about it
- Has pretty bad vision. He usually wears contacts but uses glasses for reading
- Loves to mess with his hair, but never keeps up with it. You'll usually see his undercut grown out a bit and his color a bit faded
-It takes alot to piss him off but once you do, all hell will break loose
- Bilingual. Fluent in English and Spanish, knows how to get by in spoken Korean, and can say various curse words in other languages (how mature. OTL)
-Always wears a dog-tag necklace with the dates '6/19/94 - 7/27/12' inscribed in it and an outline of a USB. It is in memory of his sister
- Is not good with names (or really anything else) so you might end up with 4 names by the end of the day
- May be an asshole from time to time
- Always goes after the tsunderes ;3
- He doesn't like the term "bisexual". Oh but for the record, he is one.
- Possibly dyslexic... or just realllllly bad at math.
- Half the time he probably doesn't know what he's talking about. If he acts super confident in something, he's just trying to impress you.
-Chewing on pencaps and erasers
-blondes (huhuhuu ;3)
-Sleeping (but he can never figure out why he always wakes up underneath the bed)
-Rotating Chairs (moron will spin on them for hours)
-Playing video games
-Saturday morning cartoons(with cereal, a must.)
-Jolly Ranchers (you can probably bribe him to do anything for a bag of 'em)
-rude customers (looks like YOUR getting a loogy in your soda)
-needles (deathly TERRIFIED)
-losing (just let him win, okay? XD)
-did I mention math?
I'll add more later, but here's just a few things. ^o^